what to do for entertainment on a flight?

so wut i rlly feel like doing these days is colorin! lol..like..crayons and coloring paper! lol...im kindda 18 going on 4...so yea..lol

but im thinkin ppl would kindda laugh if i do tht on a plane flight..dont u think?? lol

so i have more thn 12 hours to fill in wit stuff..wut do u think i shud do?

my zen(kindda like an ipod..only better!) would die in like 3-4 hours...laptop will die in 3-4 hours..and ill be left with about 5 hours wit nothin to do! lol

Favorite Answer

When the seatbelt sign comes off, pick a person and go stand by them and rock side to side, making retching sounds and motions.....gets 'em every time!!!

do u have an ipod? listen 2 that

hey its a good time 2 read books 2 lol!

they usually have movies so if theres a good one watch that

actually, i dont think ppl would look @ u rlly weird if u had colored pencils and some paper and started coloring lol

i do that smtimes (im 13)

LOL we're awesome!

I usually just chat to the people next to me and sleep for most of the flight! I used to color in too.........lol! Hooray for coloring in! YAY!

coloring is a great way to keep ohers from bothering u and if they still do it start coloring outside the lines.

whenever i was in a plane, i spent my time by holding those bags you puke in....lol....i get airsick....other than that, crayons are the best thing ever invented.

• ny21tb

put play dough on Your shoes and, prop up Your leg so, the flight attendant can see it.

color! lol i do it, so what if people look at you weird lol. i listen to my iPod and do crossword puzzles and read magazines.

• Norht

One word - ipod!!

booze and cheering

get you're own jet. it's more convenient. :D