im bi and i think im ready to have my first guy kiss?

how do i know when i'm ready? can you guys give me your first experiences? i think im ready to start dating guys but i need to know all you guy's advice

im 16 just so you know

well i do want kids and i still find the female body very attractive and i love making out with women so thats why i think im bi revo

*raver xeno

Favorite Answer

You are ready for your first kiss when the pain of letting the opportunity pass feels much worse to you than the risk of rejection. You are ready for your first kiss when the desire to kiss is so great that all thoughts of what might happen or not happen fade away. The mind is quiet. All there is is the action. The kiss.

Good luck and have fun.

• Don't sweat being bi or gay. I thought I was bi when I was 16, too. I was 18 when I first kissed another man. I was 11 when I started having sex with guys. Kissing comes slowly to some guys like me.

So, my advice is : Wait until you're ready. When it's time, it'll happen, and you'll either love it or hate it.

u could lie about your age and go on gay.com and look for other twinks to make out with. or try taking out a personals ad. or you can find a hot dude on myspace

You might be gay you know

and there is nothing wrong with a double income no kids.

My first gay time was with a hot blonde boy in the military

we were sent to jail together for the day and we got real close

and I had my first gay climax it was really something

i will never forget the first gay experience

don't ignore bears and daddies cause they can show you the path. but other twinks is a good road to travel.

look specifically for somebody around your own age for your first experience. cause that person will be in your mind always.

happy kissing dude

Source(s): rainbow flags :)))))))) ::::)

You're ready when you want to do it, basically.

My first experience was terrible - details would just horrify you and make you change your fragile little mind. I couldn't do that to the younger generation.

My advice: Go for it! It might not be great at first, but practice makes perfect.

Unless you're underage and going after grown men or vice versa. Then you should probably reconsider.

Ok... I'm bi (but a girl) it depends on your age... if you are 12 or under I'd say wait but if you're 13 or older GO AHEAD! but to know WHEN you're ready is based on your instinct so if you think you're ready then you are!

Hope I Helped! :)

• ziggy

Good luck and have fun!! Try more than kissing, you'll like it!

If you are really nervous go for it. If you are not, don't. You have to be nervous before you do things like that. If you are not........well I dunno. But just go for it

I think you need to rethink this, get a bible and repent.... Men are not meant to be with men!!!!!

It's GROSS!!!!