does anyone besides me get upset by interacial relationship?

i dont know my mom dates a black guy and honestly i could really care less but when im at work and i see a beautiful white girl walking around with some street trash black guy i get so mad i dont know why it just upsets me and ruins my whole day honestly i just think it is wrong maybe i am racist but oh well i guess screw it

Favorite Answer

try seeing a therapist

♂♂

you could be a better person

That really makes no sense at all. So what if it was an ugly white girl going out with as you like to say 'some street trash black guy' (which by the way is absolutely unnecessary) you'd be all oh that's OK she can't do any better than that any ways. I wouldn't say you're racist but it does seem like you have some growing up to do.

Did you ever think that you might be jealous as well as racist? Could you be angry because you think you would be a better choice than your black counterpart? Perhaps you're unjustly stereotyping the black male. Have you ever taken the opportunity to know anyone of color on your job? Or do you take the easy way out-- keep yourself away from people of color and judge them from a distance?

Your anger seems to go deeper than you care to admit. I have family that I love that goes across the race spectrum, so I'm not one to judge interacial relationships. Perhaps you need to follow Jesus' example and learn to love your neighbor as yourself. Peace!!!

• Well I guess that street trash black guy has something that you'll never have. Maybe a heart for starters??

• pete m

Hi why let it upset you, a black guy is exactly the same as a white guy on the inside, as long as he treats his girlfriend with respect then i can not see what the problem is.

There are alot of street trash white people as well dont sterotype you are spreading more hatred and is it really necessary? Sad.

If they are happy, I could care less. A lot of the anger could be from jealousy. I know I've felt that before

Sounds more like you're street trash. That was just plain rude and uncalled for!!

ive dated a black girl b4 and i was perfectly fine . i think your disgusted by the ways new black adults are presenting themselves due to the influence of bad rap... now dont get me wrong not all rap is bad but the ones that defile women and promote drugs and such are horrible and influence these new black adults to dress horrible and act horrible

That sucks for you:) I'm dating outside of my race now and l could care less what you or any other ignoramus thinks.

It shouldn't upset you, just be happy for your mom go about ur own business it is not your choice and it shouldn't worry you who people date