Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 decade ago

What is the best way to remember that all people are just human- that we need not feel less than anyone else?

That is, do you know of any catch-phrases like "We all put our pants on the same- one leg at a time" to remind ourselves that we are all fundamentally equal- not less than (or better than) anyone else?..........

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Angel
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You just remind yourself and have positive self-talk. Remind yourself of what you know. Self talk is what your says when your brain goes on and on - thinking.

• bill s
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

*Imperfect is perfectly perfect being for human.

* Each of us here on earth is for a purpose which is different between one and another.

* We dont need to pretend that we are somebody which we are not.

Sit down and be quiet for about at least 10 mnts, throw away any thought that come to you which will keep changing any way, do it several times, one day you'll find an answer which is important for you , which may not be the same for others.

• 1 decade ago

Yahoo Answers has proven that all human are equal!!! someone may say there are poor people who don't have PCs, i say I'm talkin' about YAs ok! Years ago i could not afford it, but now I'm Yahoo "answerer"!@#$.

• CF_
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I remind myself (and others) of this but in a different way - I do eat meat but I know that "animals value their lives just as much as we do"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I have a plaque that says, "A friend is someone who knows all about you but likes you anyway."....lol... It reminds me that we all are just human, no more, no less than each other. :)

• 1 decade ago

I tell others that , It's imposable for one human to be better then another. It's just that some are "better off" then others. Like singing, everyone can sing, just some do it better then others. It's your life, appreciate it......

• 1 decade ago

the only real equality is in the cemetery, unfortunately equality as a species does not exist...are you equal to a thief, how about a murderer, are you equal to the President, or perhaps Gandhi.

• 1 decade ago

"We are all made from dust"

"We will all return to dust"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.