Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Bf trouble?

My bf lives really far away...I live in California and he lives Kansas..I really want to meet him but I'm just not sure...He told me he wants to have sex with me but I'm only 13!! and I'm not sure if I can trust him not to use me like that..I love him alot and care about him too. Is he a keeper?

Favorite Answer

why go through long distance relationships? you don't know if he's a sexual predator or not...

Quit the relationship before it gets more serious!

Ah, darling i'm glad i came upn this question. I know at your age you do not like to hear this but you are so young and have so much ahead of you,. I do not think losing your virginity at your age is smart or wise. And from the wording above, you sound like you are questioning it yourself- go with your gut instinct! There is a reason why people (family,friends, school officals) constantly remind people your age of the dangers of sex and internet predators. This is because THEY ARE REAL! Even though the both of you are far away.. you haven't even met this boy? Right? Anyone can find pictures and pose to be a 13 yr. old.. and say they love you.. people way older than you say i love you and break up within a couple of months.. Even some adults do not understand what love is.. Plus, loosing your virginity is a special thing! Do you want to loose your virginity then have your boyfriend leave the next day back to Kansas? He may be who he think he is.. but meeting someone this way is very dangerous.. even for someone who is 50 yrs old! I promise you.. go with your gut instinct.. dont second guess.. and when you are older.. experienced life a little more.. you will thank yourself. Please don't this the wrong way.. im only telling you the truth.. Plus, it would be smart to keep this question to yourself and not tell your boyfriend.. only because he will turn anything to change your mind.. Good luck and be safe!

• Please don't take this the wrong way, but your boyfriend is probably an internet pedophile. Anyone who loves you wouldn't ask you for sex, especially if you're 13. You may think you love him, but you don't know him.

You've never met him and that means he could be lying to you very easily. Any pictures he may have sent you could be from anyone and he could easily tell you anything.

If I were you, I'd contact the police and try and find out what's going on. If you're only 13 and he's asking for sex, it's not a good sign.

I'd be very careful of what you do. And do I think he's a keeper? Certainly not. Try and find a LOCAL boyfriend who you can trust is actually a 13 year old boy and not some 80 year old man looking for some young a**.

Best of luck...

If he is really a good guy he will wait. 13 is too young to take the risk of getting pregnant or worse getting an STD like AIDS. You have a long life ahead of you. See if he can respect that you want to wait. If not, dump his ***!

you shouldnt have sex with him, your so young... its okay to date him if you love him and all just don't let him use you, if he wants to have sex say no if your not ready.. dont do it just to make him happy... have u ever met him before? bc if you met him online or something then maybe its not a good idea to meet him in person , especially if he said he just wants to have sex... if i was you, i would find someone closer to where i live, its too hard to keep up with someone that far away when you are so young..

wait until ur alittle older and mature like 16 or 17 cuz 13 is way to young, i no you love him but get to no him better yall live in different places how do u think that will work out?

no. Get the message...if he wants to have sex he is wanting what HE wants. He only wants sex. so...put yourself in this thought...you have sex, with him or maybe with someone else. it fails, you move on to others, you get pregnant, you are 15 with a kid. NO ONE wants to hang out with you and youre only a kid!!! do you really want the outcome of the responsibility of what you are doing? Use your intelligence, and smarts here. You don't have to have sex until you are older, ready, and can accept the responsiblity of a kid. think this on through. please.

Omg! How old is HE?! Is he an online boyfriend? Wow, everything seems wrong about this situation. Do you know him personally, or what? He could be an older guy, as crazy as it seems. Hun, I would be careful!

darling u are not ready for sex. tell him No. how old is ur bf anyway?

guys say they love girls all the time but dont mean it

are you crazy?????????????? what is he ? a f*****G phedofile? he wants to get in you dump you and leave you pregnant. what boy or man screws a 13 yr old. ?????the man has got some serious issues and you better get a reality check!