who thinks that abercrombie and hollister etc. are really cheap?

some people hate it because its expensive but its freaking cheap

Favorite Answer

i agree, cheapest stuff i own.

i think the quality of their clothes(like material) is really cheap for the price they have us pay.

abercrombie and hollister are the only clothes i have that have holes in them after a few months

and yes, they can be expensive compared to other stores that have stuff just as cute but for like half the price

i dont hate it, i used to shop there all the time until i got sick of seeing 10 people wearing the shirt i just got from there

yes, theres a lot more expensive things out there, but abercrombie and hollister could be a little cheaper since their clothes are.

I don't think its cheap, cheap is like 10.00 or less. And i don't think it is expensive which is like 70.00 or more. Abercrombie and Fitch is kinda expensive but still is just ten dollars more than hollister, hollister is less then abercrombie but i don't concider them cheap or expensive. Their in between. cheap would be like something from old navy (which still is really nice) and something expensive would be like lacoste. its in between in my opinion

P.S. i have tons of shirts from hollister cause those are pretty cheap. Only three jeans and 2 pants from hollister. Then i have a couple of shirts from a and f, then I have a pair of capris from a and f with the logo and I got some pants from A and F (they both were on clearance for $20.00)

Its not expenssive like Designer Clothes but its not completely cheap compared to wal-mart and other areas like that (but those r places for dirtbags to shop, and people who didn't go to college for good money(they're fault)), but I agree with u, cheap it is. Most of my clothes are from Hollister, 3 Shirts from Aero, Had a couple from Abercrombie, and 1 pair of jeans from AE. Abercrombie and Hollister Coats r pretty expensive there though but I guess it depends what kind u get

Well my dear...It all depends on the cash one has to spend on clothing. Someone who does not make much may find those shops expensive & some who have (like yourself perhaps that get money from mommy & daddy) money to burn on over priced garbage may think its cheap. So there you have it. I can tell you are very very young.

• Mimi

some stuff is cheap quality

but it all depends on how you wash it.

use the gentle cycle and warm/cold water.. not hot and not cold..

hang dry... or lay flat to dry... dont use a dryer because heat ruins a lot of fabrics...

i thknk it is pretty cheap like i am going shopping tomorrow. and if i had to spend my own money then i could buy hardly anything there b/c i only have like 200 bucks. i am still in abercrombie kids though.

Source(s): me myself and i

Maybe for a spoiled brat it is. I have two pairs of jeans from AE (on sale), nothing from abercrombie, and hollister purfume and a t-shirt (that was one sale). Aero is not that bad (mostly all my chothes are from there)...

its a pretty good price... not for the jackets though

almost 200 dollars for a stupid parka that is made cheaply... u could get a great quality one for 100!

its not that its expensive... its just that its not worth ur money because its made really poorly

it is cute though!!!

they not cheap. they r expensive but worth the price

Well right now I am in a tight money situation, so right now it is expensive, but I think it depends on what you buy.