Y & R fans?

Man - did you see that Victor is back (in the promos)......

why is it he can always do what he feels without regard to Nikki and then demand perfection and loalty from her?

Favorite Answer

because he is VICTOR, king of his own universe--I do love him and Nikki together...do you watch BB? sounds likes Victor and Stephanie should get together to destroy each other...

Because he's "meaner than a junk yard dog".......I completely agree with KittyKitty......Nikki is bought and paid for......she was never one of my faves and I can't stand the way Ms. Scott acts. She always holds her nose up in the air like she is smelling something bad........if you saw her on the recent daytime Emmys, when Y&R won and the whole cast was on the stage....there was Ms. Scott, front and center behind the producer, with that "I am better than you" look and her nose stuck up in the air, not even smiling. Who needs this person, any competent actress could play that part. The rest of the cast can act circles around her, including the younger ones.

I am so glad Victor is back.....I want him to land on her and David's head with both feet. She's way too snooty for my taste.

Men only do what you allow and Nikkie lets him. He knows she will never leave or even disobey him. So, he treats her like crap. Normally, I would be angry but Nikkie has been on my last nerve lately. She is on this power trip that takes her emotions out on everyone but the person she should be angry at, Victor. Lets see how this all plays out.

Lol b/c he is a typical man. I mean if I wad Nikki I would get on him for not calling me throughout the entire election...I mean it was harsh when he didn't even call on election day. And the fact that he called his ex to let her know that he is ok, that's wrong too. But don't get it twisted Nikki hasn't been a good girl either...the kiss with David...and the flirtation....it's been interesting to watch.

Victor is very self serving.I think he has alot of love for Nikki,but he has an odd way of showing it sometimes.

"Sweet Vic Willie"? Please! He does as and what he wants, when he wants. Has always. No regards for no one elses feelings. The only persons I ever seen him really care about how they felt were Ashley and Hope. Especially Hope. He'd give an arm or a leg for her. He's always dogged Nikki. She just keeps coming back for more. I remeber when he made her get a a paternity test because he didn't believe Nick was his kid. What an a**hole!

• DeeJay

Because he is the "moustache" lol!

I could never understand his complete disregard for his wife and children, yet jets off to find his other son, by Hope, to leave Nikki and Victoria deal with their loss of Nick.

He's a cold cold man!

all powerful men are like that.

Nicky is bought and paid for. She needs to act as Victor expect at all times, after all where would SHE be without Vic.

**this is not true for all women, but its definitely true for women married to rich and powerful men.

cause he's her master and she better not forget it

because he can