hes younger than me?

hes 17 im 18 were hanging out with my friends tomorrow night. we met during class 4 days ago, hes such a sweet heart I just got out of a long relationship... any advice??

Favorite Answer

age doesn't really matter, especially not when you're only 1 year older. If he's really sweet, just make sure it's not a rebound for you so he doesn't get hurt. Maybe take it slowly and see where it leads? Good luck :)

It's probably not a good idea, to get seriously involved with anyone right now, if you just got out of a long relationship. Your only 18....you are suppose to be enjoying life, and not worrying too much about this guy that you've just met. If there is a potential of a relationship, one year younger is not really a big deal. I was involved with a guy that was 5 years younger !!!! If I knew then, what I know now, things would have been different.

Theres nothing wrong with that...my boyfriend is younger than me by 8 months and when we started dating he was 16 and i was 17.. we've been together for over a year and a half, we're both 18 now, but i'll be turning 19 soon. Age doesn't really matter as long as you like the guy!

Because you recently got out of a long term relationship, I'd recommend taking things slowly. The age difference really isn't that much so I wouldn't see how that is a problem. However, what I would suggest doing is being honest with this guy and go from there.

You're 18. How long of a relationship could you have been in? Anywho, he's a year younger than you. Big whup. You both probably should focus on school instead of on "long relationships."

• Karla

One year is no big difference. But you just met him so take it slow and try to learn all about him and see if he's the type of person you want to be with.

Remember every good lasting relationship is based on a solid friendship, so try to create that first.

Good luck.

Just talk, (whatever happens, happens) Don't jump into a relationship too quickly

Live it.

17 can be like 7 or 27.

Get to know him and if you like him have fun.

Chronological age is only a number.

He is still in your age range.

Hey I know of couples like that who spent their entire lives together.

Go for it..i've seen many relationships like that work. After all, if he's younger than you then you can train him. ;)

take him for what he is if hes a nice guy there you go rebound, if thats what you need do it, if it turns out you like him there you go. better be ready to move on tho, dont be a c*nt