Polishing your toes nails, and not your finger nails.?

Do you polish your toe nails and not your fingernails.

I like pretty feet, but only put gloss on my f-nails, cause it never last there anyway. Anyone else do this?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • J S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I do the exact same thing! My fingernails chip by the next day, but toes last for weeks. I hate when people wear sandals and have gnarly looking toenails and no polish.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I get pedicures and I always get them painted as a French pedicure. It looks nice, and it stays looking nicer a lot longer than fingers. My nail tech guy told me not to keep the polish on any longer than three weeks at a time and let your nails go bare at least a week in between polishings to recover and keep from getting a nasty yellow stain. Toes all the way last longer! I love the bold coppers and fire engine reds though! My favorite favorite color is by OPI and it's called "I'm not really a waitress!".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you dont have to paint both, but i never dont have polish on my nails. ifreak out if anything is under them so i put polish on so i wont see when after i play sports or something. i usually put clear or opal on my toe nails because i have stubby toes and colors like red doesnt look to good on them!

Source(s): hope that helped :)
  • 1 decade ago

My toes are always painted but rarely paint my fingers because I do facials so my polish never stays on because of all the water. So no, you are not the only one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah. I find nail polish seems to last longer on my feet than on my hands.

• 1 decade ago

I do the samething!! I ONLY polish my toes. I prefer to get a french manicure on my nails!

• Kuji
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I do once in a while because my job doesn't allow painted nails but they don't care about my toes.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Me, I always do my toes, but not fingers. My job requires me to use rubber gloves and lots of hand washing, so it is pointless to paint my finger nails.

• 1 decade ago

Yup, my whole life. I hate nail polish on my hands.

• 1 decade ago

I do!

I on;y put clear, that way it'll match anything, and you don't have to keep up the look. It might chip, and look stupid right away. Plus, my nails are short and ugly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.