I gotta lose ten pounds this week?

how can i lose ten pounds in a week!!!?? I got till sunday.

Update:

I need to lose the weight by next sunday and keep it tht way for just a week. then i can go onto a healthy diet. but i need to lose fast. How can I. plz help

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I dont know that you will loose 10 lbs that quickly but I can tell you if you cut out ALL sodas and olny drink WATER, it will flush out your system and you will start loosing weight. I know different people that have done this. They lost anywhere from 5-15 lbs flushing their system out like this.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can't lose that much weight healthily in a week. The most you should lose per week is 2 lbs. If you choose to follow a fad diet, you may lose that much weight by Sunday, but you will gain it all back and more.

Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Losing weight should be a gradual process. Losing weight too quickly is not healthy. I find that running and a proper diet help shed the lbs quickly.

• 1 decade ago

I know that liquid diet.. whats it called, hollywood diet, it makes you loose 5 in like 3 days. 10 is unlikely but just make sure to exercise to keep the water weight off, go to the bathroom to keep your stomach flatter, and eat less, no salt esp.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

You sound like me. I fairly have got here upon a liquid/no bread weight-reduction plan works maximum suitable. You and that i are with regard to an analogous length. No bread, consume a good number of sunshine protein meals; alongside with eggs, peanut butter (off the spoon-no bread!!), tuna, cheese. consume easy, no rapid foodstuff, drink a good number of water, and one million or 2 slender rapid shakes an afternoon to swap snacking or a meal. in case you go with to snack, consume a banana or some grapes. it is going to be not consumer-friendly yet please consume and don't starve your self. you will purely sense worse. i'm hoping this helps!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could just cut the weight beforehand (sit in the sauna evaporating alot of the water in your body) its not the healthiest thing in the world, and i dont know if you could keep it that way for a week.

• 1 decade ago

It is not good to loose wait that fast, Eat well and work out, some calisthenics will speed up the process.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not tring to be rude i dont think its that possible eat healthy and work out every day

• Bats
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'm not sure that's possible unless you do something like that new nonsurgical lipo where they give these fat burning injections, but even that takes some time.

• TeriR
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Are you joking? It's Thursday evening already. Sorry, but it's just not possible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.