I gotta lose ten pounds this week?

how can i lose ten pounds in a week!!!?? I got till sunday.

I need to lose the weight by next sunday and keep it tht way for just a week. then i can go onto a healthy diet. but i need to lose fast. How can I. plz help

Favorite Answer

I dont know that you will loose 10 lbs that quickly but I can tell you if you cut out ALL sodas and olny drink WATER, it will flush out your system and you will start loosing weight. I know different people that have done this. They lost anywhere from 5-15 lbs flushing their system out like this.

You can't lose that much weight healthily in a week. The most you should lose per week is 2 lbs. If you choose to follow a fad diet, you may lose that much weight by Sunday, but you will gain it all back and more.

Good luck.

Losing weight should be a gradual process. Losing weight too quickly is not healthy. I find that running and a proper diet help shed the lbs quickly.

I know that liquid diet.. whats it called, hollywood diet, it makes you loose 5 in like 3 days. 10 is unlikely but just make sure to exercise to keep the water weight off, go to the bathroom to keep your stomach flatter, and eat less, no salt esp.

You sound like me. I fairly have got here upon a liquid/no bread weight-reduction plan works maximum suitable. You and that i are with regard to an analogous length. No bread, consume a good number of sunshine protein meals; alongside with eggs, peanut butter (off the spoon-no bread!!), tuna, cheese. consume easy, no rapid foodstuff, drink a good number of water, and one million or 2 slender rapid shakes an afternoon to swap snacking or a meal. in case you go with to snack, consume a banana or some grapes. it is going to be not consumer-friendly yet please consume and don't starve your self. you will purely sense worse. i'm hoping this helps!!!

You could just cut the weight beforehand (sit in the sauna evaporating alot of the water in your body) its not the healthiest thing in the world, and i dont know if you could keep it that way for a week.

It is not good to loose wait that fast, Eat well and work out, some calisthenics will speed up the process.

I'm not tring to be rude i dont think its that possible eat healthy and work out every day

• Bats

I'm not sure that's possible unless you do something like that new nonsurgical lipo where they give these fat burning injections, but even that takes some time.

• TeriR

Are you joking? It's Thursday evening already. Sorry, but it's just not possible.