Mazi asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Frenchs and pubic hair...?

Is it true that french girls do not shave pubic hair???

If so why???

Favorite Answer

many cultures don't shave body hair. i'm under the impression that they think that being natural is more attractive than the american practice of waxing & shaving off all body hair. i think that the french, & other cultures, veiw body hair (mainly pubic hair) as a sign of maturity.

I think that probably lots of people don't shave their pubic hair, and I don't think that being French has anything to do with it.

Well I got a German girlfriend who does not shave at all. Even her arm pit too.full of hair. It depend on individual and their brought up. Hair is personal . I shave my under arms as I exercise a lot and sweat a lot. French girl do not shave because it is just natural for them. it is normal for people not to shave. Dun you find them sexual when they do not shave. I do feel that way.

Most women in the USA don't shave their pubic hair. I don't.

Good Question, and yes that's true. They also don't shave their armpits. Well I'm sure there are some French women who do, but most commonly they don't. I could not tell you why.

PEACE!

• Lovely

maybe, because don't everyone like to shave under there

their pubes provide them with mystical powers that allow them to save the world