amanda s asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

should I...?

I have had two tampons fall out of the package and into the bottom of my purse, can I keep em, and use em. or should I throw them away cause they're too germy?

is that gross?

Update:

I didn't take it out of the wrapper.

It fell out from the shaking around of my purse after my last period.

So now you know that I'm not a dumbass and take them out of the wrapper myself.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Through them away. There is bacteria from money, and other cuh things in your purse. That guy at the change booth gave you that money, would you like his hands up your ****?

• 1 decade ago

Tampons usually have wrappers on them, first of all. Germy, would be you putting a tampon in without washing your hands first. Which, alot of women do not think about doing until after putting it in. Start, doing it. Yeah, and don't use tampons out of the box or plastic wrap that fell into the bottom of your purse. Your just encouraging an infection, if you do just that.

• 1 decade ago

Throw them away! Any bacteria that gets on the tampon is then going into a very delicate part of your body. Yuck!!

• Jenn H
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's not gross but I wouldn't advise using them. The fuzzies or anything else that got picked up on them could give you an infection or something.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Clearly...If they are clean..use them. If they are nasty like everything else in the bottom of a purse. throw them away.

• 1 decade ago

toss em. you dont want to use them cuz u could get a infection.from anything that got stuck on them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends is there anything nasty in your purse I would probley say theow um out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its reality, not really gross. Dont use em. Not sanitary!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

did you take the wrapper off?

yes. kinda gross.

• 1 decade ago

yea just throw them better to be safe than sorry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.