Why does a new pair of shoes make a woman feel better?

I noticed that many women not only love shoes, but is on cloud 9 after she's bought a pair..... curious to see what the answers will be to this burning question ;)

I love shoes! I wanted to thank all of you who answered "the burning question" - Great job!

Favorite Answer

Cause feet are generally easy to fit. Shirts and pants/jeans are not one design/fit fits all. Plus shoes are generally inexpensive.

You feel better cause you bought something for yourself that didn't break the bank, and you can wear them for more than one day in a row. There is a huge variety. Shop on!

I think most women like shoes so much because no matter what our size and shape is, shoes always fit :).

I know if all clothes fit me, I would probably shop everyday.

Clothes shopping can be depressing, but shoes never dissapoint.

People can be daring with their shoes. Buisness women who spend most of the day in black suits can wear leopard print shoes if they want. It's a way to make a statement without seeming to wild.

Heels and pumps add height and give us longer looking legs, too :)

SHOES ARE SO POWERFUL

1. its true it doesn't matter what size in weight you are unless you have really really fat or skinny feet then it doesn't matter your size.

2. Shoes can be cute and comfy at the same time e.g ballet pumps flats etc unlike clothes which are usually More comfortable when lose or sweats etc so therefore not the MOST sexiest or cutest of items

3. even if the shoes are high and painful we now have things like party feet to overcome that and high heels can totally change a persons persona the Way they walk everyone just feels like they have to be glamorous in high heels there fore boosting confidence you can't walk in high heels with out sashaying lets be honest

AND SHOES ARE JSUT GORRGEOUS THERES SOO MUCH YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH WITH SHEOS RATHER THAN CLOTHES AND SHOES NEVER GO UNNOTICED

because it doesn't matter if you have gained 10 lbs or lost 5, shoes always fit.

a great pair of shoes can totally make an outfit.

Source(s): I too am a shoe lover!

I guess we just like the feeling that we look good lol, it gives us one less thing to worry about, if we know we have hot shoes.

i saw a sign on a door once that read....

Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change a woman's life

Why does a new underware makes you feel better? Now you see!