Erin asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I'm trying to lose weight. Any good recipes or excericise routines or diet plans that might help?

I gain weight easily and I've always been a heavy set girl, but I need to lose weight quickly. I wanted to know if anyone knew good food to eat or routines or even diet plans. Not much has work well for me so far. please help!

Favorite Answer

try the south beach diet

the best way to loose weight is the high protein low carb diet. Drink lots of water aswell drink a gallon of water if you can the more water you drink the better and try to buy some fat burners and go walk or run better if you put a plastic bag under your sweater you'll sweat alot. But make sure that you always drink water that is one of the key factors of loosing weight.

hold on, I get a lot of great dieting tips sent through email. of course I'm the type of person who could go 3 weeks without eating and gain weight lol, so none of it works for me. hopefully it may help you though. iVillage and LifeScript Healthy Advantage may have some awesome information for you.

• ME®

If you have a indoor grill buy chicken breast

Pound it flat

Season with lowfat Italian dressing

and Lemon juice

Or

Tuna (Plain)

Salad

Eat a diet filled with all natural healthy whole foods

drop your milk type and you cut calories by about 20 percent

jog on the treadmill at 4 mph for 25 minutes or at 7 mph for 9 minutes

Replace chips with salad to cut carbs

Consume honey before bed because consumption of honey may help to burn more fat during those early hours of sleep

Come to my farm and do some work for us like piling hay in the mow and fighting cows, you'll lose weight faster than liposuction!

Your Welcome

Source(s): My Big Giant Brain

savory umami ingredients such as mushrooms low sodium soy asparagus and olives can help you feel full and add an earthy home y quality to your healthy dishes