is she my friend?

I trusted my friend with the biggest secret ever. and i think she told someone and im so scared because i told her everything. She keeps on denying it but everyone says that she tells everyones secrets and i dont know what to do. Shes the only one that knows and i dont whant everyone to know about my life.

Favorite Answer

its too late, its hard to trust anyone with secrets like that, unless you are SUPER close, i wouldnt tell anyone , especially casual friend or even best friend, you cant trust people so its better to not say anything unless they are really really close

If she told the secret she is not a friend. I have often been betrayed and had secrets told about me and they just got worse because people kept changing them. For me it is hard to trust people. Next time if you do tell a secret to somebody make sure it isn't that big and you will know when to trust the person.

um. i probably shouldn't be giving advice at this moment in my craziness, but here goes:

I think that you just have to wait and see what happens. talk to the person you think she told & see if they act weird or anything. That's really all you can do. Don't decide to "dump" her or not until after you know for sure.

I've learned the hard way to only trust people you know you can trust. there are about 4 people in the world that i can tell a HUGE secret to.

I hope it turns out that it's all just a big misunderstanding or it works out or whatever!!

GOOD LUCK!

well if this so called friend of yours is telling other gals or guys about your personal life.... i say do the same thing to her. and then shell no what that really was feeling like,... and hopefully shes going to learn not to do that anymore.. i f i were you.. trust with her- GONE! poof! no more

she is NOT ur fren, she probably acts nice n ur face 2 get secrets then turns around and says everytin.

shes not your friend

i dont know she might have. might not though