Anonymous

Brits vs. yanks?

Fellow, Brits do you like yanks? I don't. And you poor little yanks reading this what do you think of us Brits.

Coloured kisses,

Marilyn

Update:

I personally can't stand America. All you dorks think it's fascintating when I speak and ask me where I am from, I was born and raised in North London and have been to America once. People are very rude there. I like jolly old England!

Update 2:

No! I am a white Brit you stupid yank.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Eldude
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I served / worked with British Troops (fantastic soldiers) when I was in the US Army. I've been to the UK twice and I've always enjoyed the British people. Great humor, great pub food and better beer.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

During the war, unfaithful wives and girlfreinds went with the Yanks because of the money. The Brits were poor by comparison. Caused a lot of animosity . Sleeping with the enemy was only marginally worse.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm half Brit and half yank, spent some time in both countries, I can honestly say that I like America better

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I view Brits as uppity sore losers.

I find their completely lack of common sense to be baffling on a epic scale, as they tend to blame common Americans for the failings of our government. This act alone, (and if you have ever been overseas, you will have it occur on a nearly constant basis), is enough to make me realize that the bulk of their society has little to no common sense about the going ons of the outside world.

note - your opinions may differ than mine, and of course this description does not apply to all Brits, just uppity f-ckers like the one who posted here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like brits because most of them are less simplistic and belligerent than many Americans. You sound like you would fit in really well over here (America).

• 1 decade ago

I like the Brits, but I'll make an exception just for you.

• 1 decade ago

I am an American and I feel it would be presumptuous to judge a whole country by the actions of a few from that country. People are people; its irrelevant where they live.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Once again I say judge the person, not where they came from, what color they are, if they're ugly, etc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You must be an english *****!

• 1 decade ago

i want to shove a crumpet up your butt, cheerio!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.