I am having thoughts about moving tothe Los Angeles area in a couple of years but i live in the Miami area?

should i Move to L.A or continue to Live in Miami

Favorite Answer

Don't do it! My brother lives out there, and the traffic absolutely sucks. It's only a cool place if you're a celebrity making millions, and living in Beverly Hills. Little crappy houses cost a fortune. The beaches aren't even that great. Miami is more affordable, and the beaches are absolutely gorgeous. Stay where you are!

I think try it out. Its not a place to raise a family and people can be nice, but most are stand offish. Very superficial and everyone is too busy driving place to place to have time to spend quality time in their relationships. If you are a relationship person this is NOT the place. If you are a money maker, career go getter, you will succeed.

If you need flights. www.WildBeanTravel.com

think about it

if u have a good think going there then stick with it or just chek it out for a month if u dont like then come back