Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

Hey, has anybody seen?

(on a lighter side of NASCAR, and just for fun) the new NASCAR papertowels? Check 'em out:

http://www.scottbrand.com/us/products/towels/towel...

I haven't seen them in the stores here in California yet. They're kinda kool!

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

HOW COOL IS THAT!!! LOL thanks for the link, I like the Jet Fly Over the best!!!

~Shorty runs to Wally World in search of paper towels. And Scotch brand claims one more sucker~

• 1 decade ago

Doesn't surprise me since that brand is the sponsor for Ward Burton #27 in the Busch Series. Guess they are now the "Official Paper Towel of NASCAR" Haha.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe they could be considered "The Official Crying Towels of NASCAR"? LOL

edit- A thumbs down? One person doesn't have a sense of humor. Oh well.

• 1 decade ago

Definitely going to go buy those when I see them at the store. The one with the jets flying over is pretty cool.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Those are really neat! I like the Finish Line print, but I'm sure I'll end up buying all of them. Thanks!

GO #24!!

• 1 decade ago

Those are cool! I haven't seen them either. I live in California too. I would love to have them!

• 1 decade ago

Those are cool. I haven't saw those in the stores yet. I will be watching for them.

• 4 years ago

i presumed it replaced into humorous made some human beings positioned themselves in gay human beings footwear and makes human beings comprehend we could consistently settle for everybody for what they're via the way Jessica Biel is advantageous!

• 1 decade ago

Cool concept.

• Nunya
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Cool... I guess I'll switch from Bounty.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.