Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

Hey, has anybody seen?

(on a lighter side of NASCAR, and just for fun) the new NASCAR papertowels? Check 'em out:

http://www.scottbrand.com/us/products/towels/towel...

I haven't seen them in the stores here in California yet. They're kinda kool!

Favorite Answer

HOW COOL IS THAT!!! LOL thanks for the link, I like the Jet Fly Over the best!!!

~Shorty runs to Wally World in search of paper towels. And Scotch brand claims one more sucker~

Doesn't surprise me since that brand is the sponsor for Ward Burton #27 in the Busch Series. Guess they are now the "Official Paper Towel of NASCAR" Haha.

Maybe they could be considered "The Official Crying Towels of NASCAR"? LOL

edit- A thumbs down? One person doesn't have a sense of humor. Oh well.

Definitely going to go buy those when I see them at the store. The one with the jets flying over is pretty cool.

Those are really neat! I like the Finish Line print, but I'm sure I'll end up buying all of them. Thanks!

GO #24!!

Those are cool! I haven't seen them either. I live in California too. I would love to have them!

Those are cool. I haven't saw those in the stores yet. I will be watching for them.

i presumed it replaced into humorous made some human beings positioned themselves in gay human beings footwear and makes human beings comprehend we could consistently settle for everybody for what they're via the way Jessica Biel is advantageous!

Cool concept.

• Nunya

Cool... I guess I'll switch from Bounty.