What is the best state in America?

Favorite Answer

well it all depends on what you like. i live in California and i love it!!!!! but its great for me because i love the beach. i love the warm weather and because of many other things here that i love. but other ppl love New york because it has all the things they like. so it all depends on what you like. but i Love CALI!!!

Well, it's definitely not the "state" of our education system since there are some who think Canada is a state. I'm from Maine, so I vote for Maine as #1, but I think it all depends on what you like -- the US has something for everyone. You are looking for the best state in terms of what?

from my many years of living in Florida i would say that florida is the best state because you have a lot of worldclass cities without as much Crime,Smog,Gangs,Traffic that other states deal with (Cali,,,,,,) and there is so much to do and the beutiful beaches and people too are a great especially in Orlando and Miami.

Source(s): i live in FL

California.

California, since it has so much too choose from, climate, beaches, skiing, hiking, nice freeways, nice people, rich in agriculture, roller coasters, the best sunsets.

Iknow, Hawaii is awesome, but it has a few drawbacks.

Montana is beautiful. If you like outdoor sports, there is rarely a time when there is nothing to do. Hike in the summer, board in the winter at one of the MANY resorts...it's killer.

From what I saw of it Montana.

Any where out of Il.

oregon no tagging no gangs peaceful

hawaii