Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

advice please?

please take this seriously:

im a high school sophomore

i met a girl about 4 years ago, and i fell in love with her

i was really close friends with her, but i never told her

or anyone else

about a year and a half ago we went to different high schools,

and i haven't seen her sense.

i dont think she liked me the way that i like her

so should i call her?

is it too late?

i know she has a life of her own

and she's not like just sitting there waiting for me to call

but i cant stop thinking of her.

will calling her help me get over her?

any advice will help...

• Katie
    Favorite Answer

Call her. If you dont then you will always wonder what could have happened. Its not too late. Just call and be friendy. She will appreciate it.

four years is a bit much to want to call her now. . i mean you can call her. . but i am not guaranteeing anything, she might have a boyfriend or something.

But as a matter of fact, just call her. You will never let yourself live it down if you don't. Ask her out for a coffe or something and hopefully she will go. And if she refuses, you two go to different highschools, so you won't have to see her and be embarressed that she is around you all the time and you can move on and find another girl.

Good Luck. And you are one of the many guys who actually are good, sweet people that can care about a girl and not just drool over every girl you see walk by. Again, good luck. She would be lucky to go out with you.

yes, I think it is definitely a good idea to call, maybe she has the same feeling for you. don't beat around the bush telling her how you feel though, you have let her know to find out if she has feelings for you. I was involved in the same position you are. when i was in high school I was in love with someone and we talked for more than 2 years, I never told her how I felt and regretted it for about 14 years. finally she found me last year and we were so happy to finally find each other. seemed we were trying to find each other all this time.

• Sue C

You have nothing to loose by calling her. Just tell her you were thinking about her. Ask how she's doing, anything interesting going on in her life, see if maybe she'd like to go to a movie or go get lunch somewhere & just chatt about old times. This way, you'll get your answer & won't have to wonder any longer about her w/the if's or what if's. Good luck, you'll finally find out.

You Should call her. Don't sit around waiting and beating around the bush. The worst thing that could happen is just her saying no. Maybe you both could be good friends, she could have been thinking of you too possibly. Go for it buddy!

Good luck! *Same thing happened to me in 5th grade..

i dont rlly tink that calling her will get u to get over her but from wher i stand im not rlly sure that u do want to get over her

ya sure if u want to u can call her like i guess a friend "hi howz it going" call and like have ur friendship bak and like u might tink its impossible but u'll probably find someone else so if u rlly dont tink u ppl arent gonna work out then still try to be BFFs with her but at the same time try to move on and tink of liking other girls

i can't say uf calling her will help you get over her or not.

but, you will make the contact and that's whats important, even if you just end up being friends. if it's been for years and your still crazy about her then i say call definantly

i can't say how it will end up in the end

but you will never know until you call

and then maybe you can move on.

good luck!

See if she has myspace or facebook. Those are easier ways to send her a message or comment without the nervousness of having to call her. If she has a myspace or facebook, just message her and then see where it goes. It just may lead to a phone call!

Call her. You could be missing a great opportunity here.

• Lv 4

it might and it might not....i know that thats not what you wanted to hear, it all depends on the girl, you can try but be careful