asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

If Britney has so much $$$$$$ why does she ?

dress so bad?

Update:

oh and please feel free to thumbs down and report djluckyonline....he has already been blocked..what a fool he is about to lose alot of points!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think poor Britney is going through a really rough patch. She has been in the spotlight since she was quite young and I have a feeling may have pushy parents. She was thin and gorgeous and now with babies she is strugling with her weight and probably her hormones or post natal depression. Her marriage has not worked out and things aren't going well. She has made some bad decisions and I think she is feeling very down on herself.

• 1 decade ago

I have no idea what even goes through her mind her choices seem extremely bizarre but her bad fashion could be publicity I mean she changes her outfit constantly during the day. I mean they do say even bad publicity is good, but I don't know.

• molly
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

She thinks she looks great even if she did have a stylist she wouldnt listen to them this girl has a serious case of I am right and everyone else so wrong.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

money can't buy everything. Because she sure can't buy taste. She probably wears what she thinks looks good, and people around her tell her she looks great, because they don't want to make her mad. She can look like hell, but they will tell her whatever she wants to hear for some cash!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

She likes to get attention and to be noticed when out in public.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe she ran out of her $$ because of her ex!

But to answer your Q, she is cheap and a slob!!! Can't stand that girl!

• 1 decade ago

Probably because she doesn't really care...

If I had a lot of money, I'd still wear t-shirts, shorts, sweatpants,etc. most of the time.

• 1 decade ago

She clearly doesn't have a good stylist - or a stylist at all...

You know the saying "Money doesn't buy class"...

• 1 decade ago

You don't need money to dress like trailer trash.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe thats her style. each person has different personalitites. What d'ya think???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.