Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 decade ago

What does "serviced lot:" mean?

there is some land for sale and it has a For Sale sign with the words "Serviced Lot" on it so I was wondering if you knew what that mean, if you can explain it please?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

All the services have been added to the lot. For example, drainage is in; utility lines (underground most likely) are in. if it's a rural lot, it probably does not have a septic or well added. Those would be added after the house plans are submitted.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Serviced lots are defined by the availability of services at the road and may or may not include laterals to the lot line.

• 4 years ago

When you say something but don't really mean it or follow thru with a required action. Like if I were to pledge $20 to a charity but then never actually send the money.

• 1 decade ago

It would mean to me that all of the utilities are available at the lot line. Water, sewer, electric & possibly gas & phone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Lot Mean

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It probably means that it has at least some utilities (electricity, gas, water, sewer) available at the lot line.

• 1 decade ago

It means someone is taking care of it or 'servicing' it somehow. It could be gardening and landscaping or just fire prevention on a regular basis. Hope this helps!!

• 1 decade ago

i thought you were talking about a guy

but for a lot i think that mean that the land has been dug up and that it's not stable...can't think of the correct term right now

• 1 decade ago

that is code for " this place is old and can be somewhat of a money pit- buyer beware".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe that it was cleaned up? lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.