anybody have any tips on babysitting or dogwalking?

i am 15 and a half, and want to get a summer job walking dog or babysitting.

how should i start?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In my area there are a lot of elderly people who could use a dog walker! Check in at the senior centers in your area. They should have a bulletin board you could put a poster on!

Also many grocery stores have an area you could put up a notice to let people know what hours you will be available to watch kids or walk dogs.

At your age you might think about leaning towards the dog walking so you will have more time available to have fun!!

Love is a choice, Pandora

• DeeJay
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

First, make a "flyer" advertising what you are looking to do, grocery stores, post office etc, often have bulletin boards for people to post things on, or make a bunch and deliver them to all your neighbours that you think would be looking for someone, make sure to include a phone number where you can be reached and at the best time to call, don't put your name on the "flyer" ... just let your parents know that you are expecting some queries regarding the jobs you want, and at least they can take a message for you. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

find neighbors that need help with pets or children tell them about your service and see if they need a babysitter or dogwalker also tell them ur price also maybe when u babysit bring a craft 4 younger children and for dogs bring dog treats 2 reward them if they r good

• 1 decade ago

make some flyers and print them on some color paper and stick em in mail boxes and at the supermarket just aroun town..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.