I want to get a gohst writer and get a book published does anyone know an author that I can corespond with?

I really have a story to tell and share with the world. Does anyone know an author that might be interested in getting a book written and published?

• Ralph
    Favorite Answer

John Grisham

P0 Box 1156

Oxford

MS 38655-1156

USA

• pj m

It sounds to me like you want to write a non-fiction story. There are a few things you'll need to know. If you're writing about yourself that's fine, but if you're including anyone else in your book you'll have to get permission from those who will be included.

I would suggest you buy a copy of Writer's Market and another book that talks about non-fiction. It's wise to have all your ducks in a row before going off on your own. If I were writing a book on someone that's the first thing I would ask for. The permissions. This keeps all parties from being sued by anyone included.

Writing a novel is a lot more than just sitting down and doing it. There's research and more research. There's making sure you've covered yourself in case you've used any real names that come very close to what you've written about. The non-fiction novel is probably the one you'll need to look at closely.

Good Luck!

Contact a local chapter of Editorial Freelancers Association. There are all levelas of writers and editors who might be interested in working with you. Contact the chapter president with details.

yeah I'm interested, how much money do you have kiddo???? just hand all of it over to me and i will read your story and we will start publishing. so what do you say kiddo, do we have a deal partner!!!!!