Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Is it ok to date a professional who cared for your ill relative who went to Heaven?

Perhaps not right away, of course.

Favorite Answer

My aunt and my uncle were seeing a marriage councler to help with their divorce. After the divorce, my aunt ended up dating, and then marrying him. So my anwser is yes, if you find someone who cares (honestly cares! and listens!) then go for it.

There is nothing wrong with that at all. We cross each paths for a reason who knows this may be your soul mate. We meet them in unexpected places ya know. GOOD LUCK!! OOHHH!! SHAME SHAME!!!! Using your ill relative to pick up on people HE!HE! Just kidding!!! GO FOR IT!!!

Only if the professional happens to be single.

if you did not have any dealings with this professional in,well, aprofessional manner, then it would be fine.

love has few boundries if its real dont be affraid to be happy..live, love, laugh, and cry less...

I don't see why not--unless he's kin or something...

there's nothing wrong with it i suppose

why not