Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Need help fast?

One of my good friends...Cuts herslef alot and I can't get her to stop...I dont want to ruin our friendship by telling some1...One of the reasons why she cuts herslef is because she misses her bf...but idk what to do...Help please!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you NEED to tell someone. She might not like you for a while, but when you two are a little bit older, she will thank you for it. Tell someone anonymusly if you don't want her to know it was you. Just TELL SOMEONE before it is to late.

• 1 decade ago

Dont worry shes just trying to find a way to deal with stuff soon she will realize its not the right thing to do. Just tell her Do you ever think about what your parents would feel and your boyfriend tell her how much you care about her but dont just tell her to quit because she wont stop. If you tell her that will get her thinking.

• 1 decade ago

I suggest you step in an save your friend life. There is something more going on with her and she needs help...immediately. She may be upset with you in the beginning but later she will thank you.

A good friend is someone who steps in when they know their friend needs them...even when they don't want it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, it seems that she really does need help..Try talking to her about it and making her feel better..See what happens and see if when time passes she'll stop..If she doesn't you should tell an understanding adult or an older friend

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sorry, you really do need to tell someone. She may be upset with you but it is for the best, and she will realize it once she gets help.

• 1 decade ago

well you really need to tell someone when people cut themself its really is a serius problem she needs help telling someone will only help her get better because you cant help her get better by not telling anyone so that my advice she will thankyou for her life take care

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get her help, if she is really your friend, she will appreciate it afterwards.

If she kills herself and you did nothing... were you really a friend to her ?

or maybe try to persuade her to help herself by admitting she has a problem. Would she go with you to get help if you took her ?

• 1 decade ago

get ur friend some help. worry about her needs, she cud hurt herself...more than she intends too now

• 1 decade ago

if your a true friend you will help her get some help

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have the xact same problem... if u find an answer lemme no!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.