My friend keeps ditching me?

There's this girl at school, and we've become really good friends, but now she's ditching me alot and I want to tell her that I hate her, but I can't. Any advice?

Favorite Answer

If you have become really good friends then I think you should talk to her about it. Is she ditching you to hang with other people or for a boy?

Talk it out, but if she keeps doing it after you guys have talked about it, then I would just not be friends with her anymore.

Friends grow appart, its a part of life so dont make an enemy, just grow and move on.

:-)

well i use to have a really good friend too and i have known her since we were kids and she would do the same thing to me so i decided to give that bitc# a taste of her own medicine and i would make plans with her and ditch her right back and she finally realized what it felt like to be ditched and now we no longer ditch each other nor do we hang out anymore so its up to you on what you decide to do because i was tired of being ditched so i fixed that problem real quick and found better friends that don't ditch me

Why do you have to tell her you hate her? If she is ditching you why would you still want to be her friend? Just stay away from her.

Maybe you never did become really good friends.... ask her what is up if you really were friends...

sturdy i exploit to have an extremely only proper chum too and that i've got common her for the rationalization that we were young ones and he or she might do an analogous ingredient to me so i made up my techniques to grant that bitc# a type of her very own scientific care and that i might make plans together with her and ditch her appropriate decrease back and he or she in the tip found out what it felt prefer to be ditched and now we now not ditch each distinctive nor will we cling around anymore so its as much as you on what you're making a decision to do for the rationalization that i became as quickly as wiped out of being ditched so i consistent that undertaking actually speedy and located greater advantageous acquaintances that don't ditch me

ask her why she is ditching her, if she cant give you a good reason move along you do not need a friend like her

yea. i wouldn't have the guts to say that to a girl i've been really good friends with either, my eidvice is tell her that shes being really ridiculous and move on.. find some ' real ' friends to hang out with and watch movies with

OMG.....the same exact thing is happening to me right now...ok sooo i have a BFF since the third grade...and we still hang out and all....but all becasue of this marissa girl that i have known for like 3 years (our parents do daycare and we both do gymnastics)....but not really friends until 7th grade..last year...soooo one day in class i was talking to my BFF and marissa and like ever since then they have became BFF's....and marissa keeps takin my BFF away from me.....and now i think she doen't even like me.....and their havein a sleepova tom.....and they dont invite me to anything....anything...anything.!!!!!....yea....well what i did was just did it back to her....the annoying part....and move on....i mean we might be friends again...but that chance in one in a million!!!!!

Source(s): Personal Experience.....this year

Dont tell her you hate her. Just talk to her and say i feel like you would rather be spending time with your other friends instead of me and that really hurts my feelings. If this keeps on happening i dont think we can be friends.

i wouldnt tell her that i hate her i would just try to be nice to her and maybe call her and see if she can hang out or stuff then maybe she will want to hang out. or maybe she is having troubles at home or somewhere and doesnt know what to do, so she ditches u.

Ignore her, Karma will come around and bite her in the *** and when it does, laugh silently lol.. but for now on know your the better person and you dont need her. Occupy yourself with other things and people and you'll eventually forget she ever existed.