Italian kids?

I'm still kind of young but I've basically planned out my life recently

I was wanting to adopt Italian kids. Mainly 2 boys and a girl.

my question is how hard would it be to adopt italian kids and what are my chances of getting the two boys as twins?

• Mari76
    Favorite Answer

Hi, I live in Italy. Well, it's extremely difficult. Most Italians adopt foreign kids because it's so dang hard to adopt Italian children....there's a lot of red tape and you have to wait a long time before they accept you. It's really sad because there are so many Italian kids who are orphans, too.

You need to think about this very carefully.

There are many options these days to have children. Fertility procedures like in-vitro fertilization. artificial insemination, and surrogate motherhood.

Adoptions are not easy. It is a long process that requires alot of time, money,and effort to pursue.

There are many children in America waiting in foster homes right now.

If you are single or not in a very stable long term relationship, you might want to wait on having and raising children. It is not easy to raise a child. You will be required to provide alot of financial, emotional, and parental support for that child and that is a HUGE responsibility.

I hope you understand what you are getting into. You need to be able to take care of yourself before you think about children.