Acne problems?

I have bad acne, how do i clear my acne fast and make sure that it stays away. I just need something that can help me, because the stuff i use is just not working.

Favorite Answer

Fill a large mixing bowl with boiling hot water

Tear open a few chamomile tea bags and pour them in

Hover your face above it

Place a towel over your head and the bowl.

The steam will open your pores and let the wonderful healing power of chamomile in.

Wash your face with St. Ives apricot scrub

Use rose water and & glycerine

lavender compresses and echinaces tinctures are used to relieve inflammation

All of these are available relitively cheap from herbal stores.

Source(s): Grandmother was a wise woman Herbal/alternative medecine studies Personal Experience

If you are looking to make sure acne stays goes away and stays away you may want to take a look at something to put on your skin but also a pill that works on the inside.

Most people just use acne medication on their face or body and wonder why it does not clear up. A lot of the times acne is caused internally.

Good luck

ACNE is a very common inflammatory disease of the skin. I had suffered severe acne from the age of 27 and still at my adult life continued with major cysts.

As a result my face has significantly acne scars. I tried this product for about a month and to my surprise it really works superior to all the other facial creams and such.

Get this is you have the acne and the money. Zenmed is a great product if you have bad acne.

If your acne is severe, go to a doctor and get a prescription medication. Nothing else will clear it up.

well i use oxy wich is like 5 bucks. but i hear proactiv or like clean and clear was really good. but they cost a little more. i sugest using the clean and clear one. the new one not the old one if u have like real bad acne becuase unlike proactiv you can buy it at a drug store like cvs and it costs less.

proactive- it's a little pricey, but it works really well