Favorite Answer

You have crips and bloods. blue or red. Then you have crips from one neighbor hood, and crips from another. Just because they are crips doesn't mean they are all from the same gang. It is really complex, and ridiculous that people are putting that much effort in to killing each other.

recently I read the me-moires of tookie, the founder of the crips. He was executed in the state of California, but before his death he had denounced his gang ties. I am not sure what I was expecting from the book, but basically he gives recognition to all of his gangster homies, and blames his bad choices on the police, and white America. Go figure, keep crip walking

There is only one type of crip, crip! However there are many different gangs or sets. There are bloods, who don't get along with ANY crips, but then they dont get along with other blood gangs or sets. Just like all crip gangs or sets dont get along.

kitchen crips, and underground crips

Those crippled from birth and those crippled in an accident.

Source(s): South Park, Krazy Kripples

aryan and kkk I think.