what i look for in a girl

it would probably be...

-outgoing

-fun

-action-seeking

-adventurous

-funny

-nice.

I "heart" <3 fun girls that love to do different things besides the norm.

Vo.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well if its not obvious the first thing that attracts a guy is looks. it depends on the guy but usually @ss, t!ts, and eyes/smile are the most important things. Assuming the guy isnt just a man whore who only wants sex, the things that are important are sense of humor and general personality. A girl needs to have a good sense of humor, be generally kind, and be able to play around with (not nsexually, but like teasing, etc.), though eventually depnding on the age of the people involved and the seriousness of the relationship, sex will become important too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Girl turn ons:

-has nice eyes

-great personality

-is beautiful

-has a good sense of humor

-is smart

-has nice hair

-has a sweet heart

-smells nice

Girl turnoffs:

-bad breath

-smokes

-has a bad personality

-is really really ugly

-has a guy voice

-wears way too much makeup

-is crazy

- really bad teeth

- is stuck up

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When I look at a girl she does not need to be all that bet she does need to show that she tries to make herself look presentable. The qualities i look for are trustworthyness loayalty courteouse and kindness . Cheerfullness cleaness and especialy Thriftyness.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well, someone who is not a whore, or fake-smiles all the time, or acts like she believes in something she doesn't. someone untainted, by drugs or other meens, must be clean, smart, deosnt smoke, likes summer time, would like to camp out in a feild someware on any tuesday. likes summer dresses. classy fun, and deosnt take the wrong things to seriusly, charrishes time, and stuff important to her. outgoing confident, strong, but knowone like that lives where i do, it seems like everyone is a whore these days...or a crack head, i need to move to kansess or somthing....

• 1 decade ago

Guys have diffrent preference. But in general guys love girls who are pretty,sexy and hot. Then comes the personality.. sweet.loving thoughtful.. those kinda stuff..

• 4 years ago

She is not your friend if she didn't support you. Just go back to your boyfriend since he thinks he's annoying anyway. I'm sure he still has feelings fro you since you just recently broke up.

• 1 decade ago

independent, high self esteem, fun, funny, likes to keep her self well groomed, smart, has her own goals and ambitions other than just being in a relationship....

• 1 decade ago

I look for honesty and intelligence. beauty and a sense of humor.

She should also be experienced sexually.

D

• 1 decade ago

-Eyes that can melt an iceburg

-A heart that is strong and sweet

-A(n almost) pure soul

-Sense of humor

-vivid personality

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.