Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

what are some good ways to masturbate?

i'm ready to start masturbating, and know of several ways to. what are some others?? i'm very interested in creative ways.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The link below explains everything you asked for. Hope it Helps

• K K
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The most creative way is to use your imagination. Your hands and fingers are the best way to start, just do a lot of exploring to see what you like best. Don't try to get too creative until you have some experience. The shower head can be fun. Others find humping your pillow or a stuffed animal works for them. Also you can try to hump the arm of a chair or couch. Those are a few things but get the basics down before you try moving on.

• 1 decade ago

The shower head is a good one. Late at night go on to your darkened porch with pants down use your finger. The breeze will help you out. Anything with a smooth surface such as a coke bottle to rub on. Anything you can use with your hand and go to different rooms, in your car, in the pool, watching TV, or along a very dark trail. Getting into the nature thing will really help.

• 1 decade ago

make the water coming from the shower head come out with as much water pressure as possible. stand under it and make it hit... u no where. and just slightly move around till you find the exact right spot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get one of those removable shower heads for your tub or shower and put it on the "massage" function put the stream of water wherever it feels best for you.

• 1 decade ago

if you have an extending shower head use that

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

use your imagination, just do what feels good and natural

• Kim
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Don't do it unless you have very good vision. Have a friend help. Apparently if someone else does it for you, it's easier on the eyes.

• 1 decade ago

you can ask me to do it for you , if you like

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.