A while back my exgirlfriend dumped me at prom. Which sucked but I'm over that now.........?

After that happened we really didn't talk to eachother that much. Recentally i started calling her just to talk and two days ago I hung out with her and 2 other friends. It was fun and I think we both had a good time. I called her again yesterday to go out for lunch with the same friends and she said she was tired and her current bf didn't want her hanging out with me anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. Anyone have any advice for me?

and the time we did hang out we had alot of fun. like she showed me her tan lines and then she wiped her sweat on me. (which that was really gross) and if she didnt feel confortable hanging out with me do u really think that she would have done those things?

Favorite Answer

you seem like a nice forgiving guy, and that's respected by me. But as a youngman, keep this in mind. Some girls only hang out with you for a pity party or cause there's nothing else to do at that moment in time, or because it makes the girl look good 9 out of 10 times(I don't mean you, I mean all of you youngmen,ok) Now not passing judgement but.....she's a creep! because she was only comfortable hanging with other friends and not just you alone one on one. That's why she decline lunch the next day. Keep another thing in mind FOREVER!!! that you always get warning signs of someone's vibe. example she dump you at your prom! tha't was the plan. and you were right to forgive her, but wrong to go out with her and friends,(warning #1) it makes you look thirsty for wanting to see her. And once again she bedazzled you. (warning #2) and so you called the next day and she turned you down. (warning #3) Now your feeling the way you felt on your prom night. well next time and I hope another girl...that you heed to the warning signs of a creep.

to be certain that this relationship to final you the two ought to settle for that his opinion on ingesting is amazingly different out of your own or you ought to depart him. Its ok for individuals to % to not drink yet in basic terms as u made the choice to not drink, others % to drink. You shouldnt attempt and tension your comments and ideology onto others. So in case you quite should be with him then you quite will ought to settle for that hes going to the occasion after the promenade. you ought to bypass with him in case you needed, theres no rule that asserts you ought to drink so why not bypass with him? stay a jointly as and that way you get to spend time jointly. once you have had adequate, you would be sobre so tension domicile and furnish him a strengthen. promenade is over rated. Theres this form of large development up and it comes and is going like quite a few different night. i think of whats greater substantial is the top of faculty altogether YIPEE! wish you have a exciting night on your promenade night. in basic terms relish the time on the promenade u have jointly with your boyfriend.

dude f*ck that ***** she dumped u at prom