Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

DO you think this is a religous sign?

Well, my father is a doctor and he helped this very sick women who was also religous. She had died. and when returning from his office in rush hour new york city. he thought to himself, "maybe i want a cab" and at that moment, a cab with nobody in it pulled right up to him. He decided he was too cheap(lol) and he kept walking. Then he thought again "maybe i want a cab" and another cab pulled up right infront of him with nobody in it. For all of you new yorkers you know how it is to get a cab in midtown during rush hour.

what do you think

Favorite Answer

I think he got lucky -- there were a few cabs around in midtown.

That sounds like a coincidence. You have to weigh out which is more likely to happen: to get two cabs when you are thinking of taking each one (by coincidence), or for a dead woman's spirit to inspire the cab drivers to pull up to the curb, as well as inspire other pedestrians not to hail the cab first or if they did hail the cabs, for the cab drivers to be inspired to pass up the business.

• Coincidence..... I doubt God cares if your dad walks home or gets a cab. There are more serious matters to attend to.

I totally believe this was not a coincidence...Our intuition..gut feeling or what ever you want to call it is a higher order process than conventional thinking...You don't have to understand it for it to be true....

what comes around, goes around?

the law of attraction?

Or he is just lucky at the time.

It's a free world to imagine, believe what makes you feel special.

• Well...did he get into the cab??? No, it was not a sign....

no. i dont believe in god, but if i did, i dont think he'd send your dad a cab.

• Esther

Interesting *smile*. I don't know, but I always find things like that......well, interesting!

• Gifted

yes, God making a way for him

• me

No, I think it is a coincidence.