Please Judge my Photo work?

The website is www.nvisualart.com

Please let me know on here what you think!

*No im not a pro

* I took these today at Home Depot

* I just began seriously doing this, yesterday.

* I am wanting to become a serious photographer

Favorite Answer

I think todays photos are even better than yesterdays.

I made a bookmark of your site, and have it with the other photo blogs I like!

Go on, you have the right way to look at things.

I'm not really thrilled about the Home Depot pictures, but they're neat. Not that they don't have value. . . Just not my style. I looked at your other pages of pictures, and really liked them! Best of luck with your photography!

• I think that the first and last photos were the most interesting. I enjoyed the naturescape as well, but I feel like it is hard to not appreciate God's work. The first picture has a great industry feel. The last picture is visually stimulating and capable of conveying some kind of conformity/anti-conformity vibe. Enjoy your phototaking.

• Nice pictures,I just got into photography also,but I just do it for the fun, you can go to my 360 page and see some of them

i looked at your other pictures too. I think theyre good. i would love to do photography too its just a hard business to get into and be financially stable. But, good job I think theyre cool :)