Edward asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Wrestlings FANS PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

please,just stop,its gettin annoying,how bout u go watch wrestling or something and stop being immature

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Please Stop What.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah! Poop on you, wrestling fans. All star wrestling is for girly-men who wear girls underpants. It's, like, so not real. I'm so sure. Any tough guy can take some sterioids, shrink his balls, have a retard dwarf, shoot him up with growth hormone, go nuts, kill his family, and hang himself. You don't need to be a superstar to do that. Seriously, people, go to the circus and see your freak-shows for free...and be devoid of roid rage.

• BK
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Wrestling sucks. Anyone who likes wrestling is gay becuase they watch shirtless men pretend to fight eachother. By the way wrestling is fake. how do youl ike them apples.

• 1 decade ago

nobody cares about wrestling thats why they came here cuz there are ppl in the football forum and not in the gay wrestling one

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Wrestling is actually a sport? I cannot believe that anyone takes it seriously...

• 1 decade ago

Whats the matter... is Scooby Doo just re-runs tonight? Is that why you guys have to come bother the big boys?

• 1 decade ago

i think these lame wrestling fans are here because of that fag Chris Benoit , hey wrestling fans go post in your own threads noone wants you here.

• 1 decade ago

Benoit is a mosnter and a child killer!!! This man should not ever ever ever be praised!!! Hope he is burning in HELL right now. Wrestling is fake anyways why would anyone in there right mind watch this trash?

• 1 decade ago

why would you tell them to watch wrestling when all the wrestlers are dying from some type of drug misuse?!

• 1 decade ago

What should Wresteling fans stop doing?

• 1 decade ago

anti wrestling protest WOOOO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.