Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

how do you become a top contributer?

I think my best answer percentage is 20%

Update:

all of my best answers are in P&S

Update 2:

i was level 4, but that account was deleted. it wasn't from violations, but a problem with our isp.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Answer 50+ questions in one month in ONE category and maintain 10% or higher best answer rating in that category.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I really don't care about my orange bar,that is not why I am here? I am no one important, or wise, I just am addicted to yahoo answers !!! and the more you come on, I guess the more likely you are to get best answer, cause you get lucky sometimes right?

besides it's not permanent, it comes and goes, as your best answers percentage decreases.

either that or I have a yahoo secret agent who has a crush on my rainbow lips?

yesterday someone got mad at me because I am silly, but STILL GET to have an orange bar??? oh I feel so SPECIAL?

The difference between me and him is I am nice, and maybe that makes a difference.

• You have to keep getting Best answer in one particular Category. you could be level 7 and still not be a Top Contributer.

Source(s): I hope you understand now.
  • Tony M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You need to have a "Best Answer" percentage of 10% or higher AND have a high number of answers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You must first sell your soul to Judas Rabbi, then you must vow to worship the CEO of Yahoo every morning, at lunch time, and again in the evening. You must let go of those things called "dreams" and that thing called "a life".

Source(s): Please help me. They're always watching.
  • 1 decade ago

I think if you answer 250 questions in a certain category, it will qualify you!

• GRUMPY
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Make Yahooy people happy.

• 1 decade ago

I think its how long you stay on one certian catagory. but not really sure, sorry wish i could help more

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

throw away any semblance of a life and that damn badge pops up.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

By cheating..................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.