Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareAdd-ons · 1 decade ago

WHAT IS WRONg?

I AM TRIN 2 PUT MUZZIC ON MY MP3 PLAYR.

I KNOW THE USB WORKS.

I KNO THE MP3 PLAYR WORKS.

IVE TRIED MANY USB CABLES I GET THE SAME THING.

WHEN I PLUG THE USB CABLE INTO THE USB PORT AND THEN I CONNECT THE USB CABLE TO MY MP3 PLAYR NOTHIN HAPPENS. MY COMPUTR DOES NOT DETEST IT.

I KNO I DONT NEED A SOFTWARE.

I HAVE A USB FLASH DRIVE. AND THAT WORKS, WHEN I CONNECT IT.

WHAT IS WRONG/?

Favorite Answer

I'm just gonna say that everything seems to be there, just learn to spell, and learn to take off the caps lock.

Do yourself a favor and hit the Caps Lock key. it's on the left of the keyboard, if you didn't know. If you're sure all the hardware is working as it should, then double check the software. you might have missed something.

I think your mp3 player needs driver which comes with the mp3 player Cd software . If not go to device manager (right click my computer >click properties >click hardware >divice manager) orelse let me guide u.... If ur using windows xp, go to start> control panel> add hardware and it will guide you to help yourself. Make sure windows is updated as it automatically updates drivers from site.

• SFC V

You do need software. Should be a small disc. If you don't have one, you can get it off the internet.