Is he gay?!?

My sister in law's bf just opened the restroom door, knowing my husband was peeing. He peeked and opened it and said hey are u peeing! I WaSlike what the f*** was that! He is so gay and my sis in law doesnt see it! am i right? he wears shoes with the color of the rainbow in little stars, plucks his eyebrows and always looks nicer than my sister in law. While shes wearing pj's he's all dressed up. He takes longer than me getting ready. Does anyone else see this?

I agree with I want my MTV, ok im not saying its bad to look nice, but when he plucks his eyebrows and wears rainbow shoes! come on! and then he looks at my husbands penis while he knows he is in there! come on!!

• Favorite Answer

You are basing his behavior upon the "gay stereotype". Many guys who are gay do not fit this stereotype and everybody who fits this stereotype is not gay.

Never assume.

Do you really have to ask? Clearly this guy is a flaming homosexual, and you people who are talking about people who do this but are straight and its just a stereotype, nooooooooooooooooo, those people just haven't come out of the closet yet, they're obviously gay as well, come on people, seriously, wake up.

Source(s): Common Sense

he could be metrosexual. because if you're gonna base the style of a guy on sexuality, then every guy who wears nice clothes would be considered gay. some of them just like to look nice

He could be metrosexual. You're relying on a stereotype. But, if you're concerned, ask him.

IT would throw up a red flag for me.. I would confront him about it. If your sis isnt worried about it then dont you worry. But yes he may be gay.

Good luck