Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 decade ago

Menstrual Cramps!?

Every so often I have cramps that are so bad that I throw myself around my house. Well today is one of those days! All day ive been crying and having weird food cravings (like cheese and carrots, together!) I dont know of any way to eliminate my pain other than Midol (which only works like an hour 1/2 after ive taken it)! I dont know what to do but is there possibly any work out that i can do or breathing exercises or anything of that nature that can help? PLEASE HELP!!

Favorite Answer

With pain that severe, you should probably consult a doctor. They may be able to provide a more powerful pain reliever, or give you some more insight into why you're experiencing so much pain, because that's not normal.

Good luck!

You can try breathing exercises like similar to Lamaze but I would recommend ibuprofen and a heating pad. You need to take at least 600mg of ibuprofen for it to be therapeutic.

the smartest thing u should do is go to the doctor