Any Psychic Out There Who Knows Where My Poems Are?

This is how desperate I am.

This is how much they mean to me.

This is unbelievably pathetic and a huge waste of time.

But I'm doing it anyway because you just never know.

I had a red notebook that was filled with poems I wrote since I was in high school (I'm 29) and I haven't seen it in a few years. There were about 70 in there and I take my writing very seriously. It makes me physically ill that I've lost it.

I need to know where it is!

OMG... the drawer and bed thing are right. The last time I had them, I was living with my cousin in her apartment and the last time I saw them, they were in my drawer beside my bed. But I moved and haven't seen them since. Did she steal them? Will I ever see them again?

Favorite Answer

You haven't thrown them out. I see them covered with other things.....perhaps a drawer or box....I'm also seeing a bed...try a drawer near a bed...or a box near a bed.

*******

I wish I could tell you more. I don't feel any malicious intent, so I don't think they were stolen. I also feel that you will see them again.

It depends on where you live, there is a place in Chesterfield, IN. It is called a psychic camp. They have a lot of psychics there and you just choose one you want that is open and walk on in and they will give you a reading or whatever...there are different kinds. It is amazing...I did not believe in them until I went there. I did not have to answer any question or say anything and she told me things that were right on the money and very descriptive.

I got a flash of a box or trunk; I think there was a slight curve in it's lid. Maybe like a jewelry box?

I used to have a spell for finding lost things. If I remember where I put the book it's in, I'll email you with it.

The answer is is your mind, relax, put on some relaxing music and thionk about the last place you had it. I see that you may already have lost it though by leaving it in a public place, check the library or bus headquarters as I think it has been handed in somwhere but it is not in your home.

• Ari

If you are really serious about it. Please send some further details such as what was the size, what kind of note book was any information, then I will suggest you what to do may be that could help. You can send message or mail, nihon94@yahoo.com

• Sara K

Detroit

• I have NO idea, but I always say this when I lose something:

Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony, please come around,

Something's been lost and cannot be found.

It works EVERY TIME. Never fails.

Good luck!

rentFREAK

Source(s): My grandmother taught me this prayer when I was little, logn with many others.

If any of that were true you would have had them published. Yes I know where your poems are. They are in the trash. That's where you threw them three years ago.

I think it's in a box. Do you have moving boxes in storage?

Lori is right