why do black people think .....?

They rent a place, agree to terms sign a rental agreement to those facts and think its their right to break said agreement less than 6 months later ? Ie rented apartment in my house to 4 people have nine living there now.

Not trying to be racist I have become racist . Ive had white folks quit paying rent never have any of my white tenants ever moved 5 more people into a 2 bedroom

Charlie j no Im not afraid of blacks . I did speak to them attempted to raise rent and tentants rights stepped in and stopped me, no emergency .they never discussed it just moved them in and Im filing eviction tommorrow

• Favorite Answer

I am geussing that they are not living in that much of an overcrowed situation just to get you all upset. I am geussing that an expected financial problem poped up. And we know that only happens to black people ,right?

not only black people do that sweetie just about every race does it...sorry to inform u.........but if they break the agreement simple enough go through the eviction process. next time make sure ur renting to the right person.

• eldude

well, you aren't addressing the issue properly. I mean, labeling said people as 'black people' instead of tenants is an indication that you are not anyway. Could have been anybody in there so, just leave it at that you'll be a lot better off I think.

The same reason some people of any other race would break their agreements.

Its not cause their black... Theres a lot of decent black folks out there. Sounds like you might have just got a few worthless ones... Theres plenty of worthless whites to... But one question needs to be asked..... Have you confronted them about it? Maybe theres a family emergency... I would talk to them & find out why they moved more people in & if its just a temperary thing. Or are you intimadated by black people? If there is no excuse throw them out on there black asses

Wait until mexicos invasion reaches your town. You think thats alot of people in an apartment. Try 20 coming in and out, and loud bum bum music.

You are racist!! Why put them down when most of the white people do that and worse.

I hope you don't live in a neighborhood where a lot of colored or foreign people live. if you do, then you should be afraid to sleep at night.

Because they thought the benefits (even short-term) outweighed the ramifications. This is in no way race specific however.

Stop generalizing people because its not true. Don't let a few bad apples spoil it for everyone!

Get them evicted for breach of contract.