How will you be spending your July 4th? Any special plans?

I might be going to my cousins for a bbq, but just wondering what other people out there will be doing?

Fireworks anyone?

Favorite Answer

Hi,

I am a Professional Pyrotechnician. Since 1991 I have worked each & every 4th of July doing what I think is the most fantastic job a guy or gal could ask for.

As a Licensed Fireworks Crew Chief, I have $10,000.00 worth of Professional grade, class B Fireworks to shoot off on July 2nd, then $12,000.00 worth on the 3rd, & finally, $18,000.00 worth on the 4th.

They actually PAY me to do this! (Don't tell anyone, but I'd do it for FREE if I had to!)

I have a crew of workers & volunteers who make all this happen with a professionalism that makes the crowds scream their applause.

Here's to YOU! The folks who go to the professional shows & shout the loudest as the finale's last shell echo's fade away, YOU are who we hear as we take off our hearing protection at the end of the show. Your applause moves each & every one of us.

Every Pyrotechnician just spent the whole day with out any BBQ's, without any coolers of beer, and without any family members running about. We worked all day because we love the thrill of fireworks & the cheers of the crowds at the end.

THAT's how I'll be spending my 4th of July.

So will hundreds of other Professional Pyrotechnicians all over the country.

Have a SAFE & Happy 4th of July!

Joe

Founder

Yahoo Groups Professional Pyrotechnicians

I live in Hawaii and some friends will be here on the island over the Fourth. We've been invited to their beachfront condo to barbecue and swim. Should be a great day! We'll probably just do our own little fireworks at night -- there will be 3 kids there. The only fireworks show that I know of on the island is at the stadium and I don't want to hang out with 10,000 other people just to watch fireworks. I used to do that at Disneyland and I'm over it.

Source(s): Aloha :)

The day of I will have to work.But that evening I go see a firework show at the high school,it is a tradition.My son-in-law does the show and it is great.If the kids BBQ they will have it ready by the time I get off,so I get to eat,swim,than go see the show.Family and Firework show are the way to go.God Bless America and keep Our Troops safe from harm...

Fireworks in NYC

Barbeque at Central Park in Manhattan

Since the 4th of July, is my birthday, my family takes me out to dinner, and then I open my gifts and eat cake. Then we watch the fireworks display. Finally we come home where my brother sets of his own noise makers, and stuff,

Im going to my cousins house in the morning, and we are most likely not going to watch fireworks... just because we live in a suburby area and there aren't anyplaces to have fireworks around us.

I'm gonna spend the 4th alone again. While shooting fireworks.

I'm going to be stuck in the car.

I'm going to virginia and we might see the fireworks in Williamsburg.

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR 4th OF JULY! lol.

I will be working from 6am till 3pm, then come home and watch the festivities on my 75inch JVC, going to have the surround sound cranked up!

I'm gonna a party cause it's my birthday!!

Then to end it will be fireworks!