What would you get an ipod nano of 2 gb or 4 gb???

im looking to buy an ipod nano but im not sure what size to get i kinda want to save money but i want to hold all my song s and pics help??>??>

Favorite Answer

4GB. Definitely. You'll want to have room for pictures, but after a while you'll get sick of them... but it's okay, because you can then make room for more music!

I have a 2G and a video Ipod that has a 60G. The question you have to ask yourself is how much am I really going to use this thing. Pics and videos are great but after a month or so what am I going to do with it? I have had many devices that where cool at the time but after a while I didn't really take advantage of them. Are you an audio file? Could you just get by with music from the 2G and a flash drive for pics?

i suggest you get the 4G ipod. it's more expensive but if you want to save alot of songs and pics having to buy two 2G ipod's to suffice the same capacity will cost more. have you tried considering other brands though? creative zen v plus is cheaper than the ipod yet it gives just the same performance and beats the ipod even in some areas

2 GB dude seriously do u have 4gb worth of music come one trust MEE go wit the 2gb hell youll save money good luck APPLE buyer!!

2...do you seriously know 1000 songs???

Source(s): im a money saver