good weight plans other than weight watchers?

any good weight plans other than weight watchers?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try getting your friend to help you or a trusted family member. Their free, unlike a fitness coatch. Create your own plan and have them record your weight loss and have them support you and remind you of certain things you shouldn't eat and do. Let me help you add to your plan

1) exercise daily for about an hour.(best at night)

2) don't eat past 6(less fat build up)

3) Many fruits and vegtables & water (help control cravings and are low on calories.

4)eat breakfast and dinner(5:00) and maybe a snack and that should do the trick

stay on this plan for 2-3 and you'll see a big difference.

After you can start eating more.. no more then 1000 calories and you won't gain a pound on your new skinny in shape body

Source(s): self dieting.. works well for me ..
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Precision Nutrition. WAY better than weight watchers and a very informative way to learn about nutrition and eating the right way. It's not a tv/fad diet. Just search the web.

Btw, if you get onto Precision Nutrition, you'll realize how much bullsh** those other diets recommended here are because you won't be on a diet...you'll just eat the right way. It will change your life, longterm.

• 4 years ago

nope you cant pause it, so you either have to waste the week or stick to the plan as best as possible. also all the work you put in for last week is basically wasted as well chances are you will gain back some or all of the weight you lost from the week you dieted..its like starting completely over. in order for this to work for you you have to teach yourself how to eat even when on vacation. it would be a good Challenge to try. maybe plan out meals before hand and remember you have all the extra points for the week that they give you..

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

My dad lost 60 lbs using Nutrisystem for five months. It absolutely melted off, since he is a big carb eater. My best friend is doing South Beach, and she's lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes the South Beach Diet is a good plan.

Source(s): Me, I'm a nurse.
  • 5 years ago

replace your scale with a tape measure aim for 32 1 2 inches or less for women and 35 inches or less for men

• 5 years ago

Eat a diet filled with all natural healthy whole foods

• 5 years ago

Flaxseeds will help you in lossing weight

• sarah
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

just stay on a low fat diet. those plans are'nt usually good for long term.

• 5 years ago

keep a food journal and weight yourself regularly to track your progress

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.