Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

masturbation?

when is a good age to start masturbating?

Favorite Answer

when ever you start to feel the need. masturbation is normal and alot safer than having sex with someone

I started at 13 not even knowing what I was doing.. then I learned that I was masturbating

Really any age is good I started at 13. Most girls have ever start much younger 9 - 13 is normal and most girls have actually experienced orgasm younger than that by mistake!

At any age

• K K

Anytime is fine, there is no age requirement. When you feel you are ready and have the urge then start exploring, see what happened, and go for it. Don't try to force anything just go with what feels right for you, and it will be fine.

Well, I started last year, and I'm 14 so at 13? most people do. I mean it's not wrong or anything, just that it would be stupid to have sex at 13 so the reasonable thing to do would be to look at porn or play with yourself.

Masterbation occurs at different ages for different people. Men normally masterbate at a younger age then woman but it is all up to the individual.

i started in the 7th grade at age 13 and u get hooked on doing it lol just like real sex

Source(s): my big ol head

start when you feel like it and it is a normal thing to do the body and mind will thank you for this great feeling you just gave it and a good way to get rid of stress

Source(s): me myself and I

do that at a later age such as 14 to prevent ed