how can I get the merchandiser for garments and fabric? I am in China, I am factory!?

I have beening working as an exporter for one year,but penny-pinching boss only give us a stage that is free website. No fair ,no other trade tools. It's really hard to get customer by just on the net and aimless .But our products are really good and I have confidence to have good market.But how can I start by free website. What a headache!

Favorite Answer

Lilly,

The answer is that it is hard to do so without traveling to the country you wish to do business in. For example, here in the United States, there are fashion conventions where garments are bought and sold all the time.

Now, if you are talking about wishing to sell what we call a standard 'golf shirt' or 'polo type shirt' then it is possible for you to compete based on price. But, to do so, you would have to either work with a search engine to find embroidery companies in the USA. These companies buy pre-made shirts, and then embroider a design or logo upon the breast pocket or back of the shirt. They like to buy in smaller quantities, but if the price is right, I have seen them buy 48 at a time instead of 12.

Finally, direct 'spam' emails to the mass market is quite cheep on a per contact basis. This is why 'spam' is so successful and cost effective. You could get hold of these 'spamming' companies via an Internet search engine.

Other than doing the work by getting the information via the Internet, direct mail to these companies works well too, however it is also very costly.

I hope this helps you.