i am homeschooled and i am taking this test called EXERCISE AND HOW IT AFFECTS THE BODY?

I really need someone who is also homeschooled to please help me with this one i would truly appreciate it THANK YOU

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

erm, if you're taking the test right now you shouldn't be asking us for help... that would be cheating...

however, if you need help because you're studying for that test, just think what exercise does. here are some factors:

1. improves blood circulation

2. cleans the body of waste materials

3. uses up stored fat IF you exercise long enough

4. tones up muscles

5. increases bone density--stronger bones

6. healthier skin because no clogged pores due to sweat flowing out constantly.

7. more alert/less lethargic

8. exercises your lungs--improves your stamina and endurance over time.

i believe there are plenty more reasons :) those i've given are what i can remember only...

Source(s): homeschooled all my life but graduated already... :)
  • 1 decade ago

I can try to help you, but I would need a little more information than that. Like what kind of questions are on it? Do you have material to study for the test with? Are you in the process of taking the test now, or are you waiting for it to arrive?

I'll check back for more information tomorrow and try to help the best I can.

• Aardvark, take your trolling and go back under the bridge from whence you came.

• 1 decade ago

Did you study for this test?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They won't help you...

Homeschooled kids are selfish...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.