Why do girls call some guys jerks, but they never seem to leave them?

Any ideas?

• Favorite Answer

They lack the self-confidence to realize that they deserve better.

Sure it is easy to clinge to the familiar then to enter the world of the unknown. At least you know what to expect from the jerk, if you move on to the next one, he/she could be an even bigger one!

Someone with very healthy self esteem will move on more quickly then someone with low or poor self esteem. I am assuming you are waiting on someone to get rid of their jerk?

Be patient, but DO NOT spend ALL your time waiting, only she can decide when enough is enough.

Its very simple:

1. Love is a powerful thing and so is sex

2. Some females are gullible...in other words stupid

3. Many females stay with these so called "jerks" just to say that they have someone. Well good luck....hope i helped

We have a perfect example with Jessie Davis and the cop who finally murdered her, you know?

She knew he was married, but kept having babies by him. He was also abusive to her physically and mentally but she kept it up with him.

Personally, I don't have much of a tolerance for jerks at all. I can spend less than 5 minutes with them to tell if they're legitimate or not. All I do is ask them this:

"What is your favorite scripture"? If they don't have one it's a clear sign to me to walk away and do so quickly.

I think it goes both ways though, men don't leave jerky women and vice versa, but it all boils down to thinking they're in love, low self esteem, hope, ignorance, stupidity but the biggest is "hoping that they will change them".

Quite simply, they're just being stupid. I've had friends do this all the time. Either that or they were being sarcastic and /trying/ to flirt or something like that.

But either way, it makes no sense whatsoever. Why would you call all guys in general and then be seen with a guy seconds later and flirt with him? I think it's just a weird attraction they get.

Here is an example I feel confident you will be able to relate to.

A VERY ATTRACTIVE WOMAN gets ALL KIND OF ATTENTION from men . . . every single day of her life . . . even before she has done a single thing to earn it. Shes USED TO IT.

WUSSY Men everywhere want to "take her out", they offer her things, they all want to be so "nice" to her . . . and hope that she likes them back . . . the "tell her things she wants to hear", showering her in compliments, while offering all kinds of freidnship and adoration . . . IN ADVANCE.

Look around -->> Pay attention -->> so many very attractive women think they are entitled to SO MUCH in advance JUST because they are attracitive females.

A woman like that, has come to wonder why YOU are suddenly not like the rest of them. This is GOOD for the girl . . . but makes the GUY come off like a "jerk" if he simply refuses to play that game.

Sound familiar???

- JERKS ARE NOT NESCESSARLY MEN WHO TREAT THEM "BADLY".

- JERKS ARE ALL MEN WHO REFUSE TO PLAY THEIR GAMES.

For example . . .a woman would read this now, and disagree, and think of ME as a "jerk" simply because I am making perfect sense. . . . even though I didnt treat her "badly" at all.

••••

Attractive women (and 'nice guys') tell this story ALL THE TIME. "Why is he such a jerk to her?" . . . when he is merely NOT LETTING HER GET AWAY WITH EXPECTING ALL THIS "SPECIAL" TREATMENT . . . UNTIL SHE HAS GONE OUT OF HER WAY TO EARN IT.

Its perfectly fair actually -->> "I will treat you like GOLD when you have MADE AN EFFORT to PROVE that you are WORTH it. Not because you believe you are entitled to it automatically."

But a beautiful woman will NOT like hearing this and think its "unfair". It's up to YOU to be a man and point it OUT to her, OR find yourself ANOTHER woman who is worth your time . . . because SHE is obviously NOT interested in what's in it for YOU.

Women LOVE to refer to ANY MAN who doesn't tell them "WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR" as a "jerk", or an "******". . . .but just because she CALLED him that, doesn't make it so.

The trick is to not be affected by it whatsoever . . . which is ALSO something they hate.

This is not totally far off from prefering that men sugarcoat everything for THEIR sake . . just so they can turn around and call him a "liar".

>>"Why don't women leave JERKS??"<<

Thats an easy one . . . . 3 REASONS.

1. Because women who pull these stunts are usually LET GO by "the jerks" first because the men want no part of that.

2. She believes she can CHANGE (soften) him.

3. And the women would prefer not to be single (or dating a wussy man they are not remotely attracted to) so you will notice as you look around . . . too many women stay in relationships that are unhealthy.

:)

some girls are so insecure that they need a man to stay with, even if hes a jerk. the other girls though are smart enough that they dont need a man to be happy and they leave him if hes being a jerk...

The desperate attempt to make a positive change in someone's life overweighs either sexes ability to leave a relationship. People love to feel needed and would even feel beneficial IF they could help the person change for the better.

The sad truth is people don't change.... but they are hopeful they will.

If people do change is solely for themselves.

Yeah, bc even when a guy is a jerk and treats her bad, she loves him unconditionally. It's like she has to prove to him that she will stand by him no matter what. It takes alot for women who love too much to break this cycle, but if they do they normally won't repeat it.

Source(s): I was in this type of relationship for 7 years and I finally realized I worthy of someone nice.

because they want him to change and have another chance before they leave him. If a girl calls you a jerk then ask her why and buck up.

• WHEN YOUR IN LOVE LOVE AND YOU CALL A GUY A JERK AND HE IS A JERK YOUR SCARED YOU THINK THAT YOU STILL LOVE HIM and you dont wanna leave him it's only cuse we are scared