Hot, cute, good looking (ladies)?

are there any definable differences in these 3 discriptions (hot, cute, good lookinG)

like when they say this guy is hot....or cute... good looking

Favorite Answer

hot = great body...generally refers to from the neck down

cute = young, attractive boyish face can be a so-so body not bad but not hot either

good looking = decent face and body but neither out weighs the over but together good package deal

• Lv 4

Hot is like the same thing as sexy...like the nice body and the soft, shiny hair..that kind of thing

cute is like baby face cute....like a soft cuddly look

Good looking is just as it says.....not enough to be sexy but still pretty handsome.

Hot refers to physical attractiveness and is purely superficial--ie: I'd take him in the back of a _______ right here, right now.

Cute refers to I want to get to know him better because he's physically attractive with a friendly face and personality showing through.

Good looking refers to he's not God's Gift to women in the looks department, but he is still considered attractive... ie: I wouldn't complain if he wanted to go out.

Source(s): My impression.

"beautiful": beautiful, alluring to the attention, yet not nicely proportioned... "good-looking": having an beautiful, nicely-proportioned and enforcing visual charm suggestive of well being and capability; sturdy looking... "warm:: Arousing severe in visual charm and demeanor. all the above blended into one guy or woman. yet to be common those are shallow descriptions. there is greater to a guy and a woman, then only there outward visual charm. those statements do not cover there state of techniques, attitudes and ideology. i might quite have an exquisite guy who can undertaking my techniques, then have a warm guy who's as won't be in a position to play chess, yet to discover a mixtures of the two may well be heaven. I won't carry my breath...

wellp

guys who are hot way

past cutte hott =nicee bodyy

u know drop dead gorgeous [ =

cute is ok like a cutee little kid lol

and good looking is hes ok but

Brad pitt is wayy better

♥ya

laura

• on a scale of 1 (eh hes ok) to 3 (DANG HE IS FINE)

Hot= 3

cute= 2

good looking=1

hot is about his overall appearance, cute is about his face, and good-looking is usually about the face too.

cute is like awe hes cute

hot is like oh man that guy is fiiine

and good looking

well i dont use that one so sorry on that one

I dont know HAHA

what ??>?>?